2018 Canada Executive Summit – Phoenix, AZ
November 1 - November 3
An exclusive event for emerging Canadian Leaders to come together at the Isagenix World Headquarters Nov. 1 – 3, 2018 to receive private training on business-building strategies, time management, participating in Leadership Pools, and more. This two-day training will hone in on skills to help advance in rank and grow your business. View more information about the Summit!
Isagenix World Headquarters
155 E. Rivulon Boulevard
Gilbert, AZ 85297
November 1st-3rd, 2018
How to Qualify
This event is open to Canadian Associates who have yet to achieve the rank of Executive.
Qualify for the event by:
Advancing your rank to Executive or Crystal Executive for the first time from Sept. 1, 2017, through Aug. 30, 2018,
Be a Paid-As Executive for a minimum of three weeks during the qualification period.
Can I bring a guest? What will they receive and be able to attend?
- Qualifier and Qualified Guest are free
- Includes SWAG/Registration Bag, Hot Air Balloon Excursion, Boxed Lunches, Welcome Reception, Finale Dinner and General Session Access.
What is Isagenix covering for my hotel accommodations?
- Isagenix will cover the room, tax, and fees for the nights of November 1 – November 3, 2018 (3 nights) for up to double occupancy.
What fees are associated with my reservation and what am I responsible for?
- Isagenix will cover the room, tax, and incidental fees for the nights of November 1 – November 3, 2018 (3 nights) for up to double occupancy. As is standard, the hotel requires a credit card on file to cover any additional nights, upgrades, or incidentals during your stay, which will be your responsibility. If you wish to extend your stay, upgrade your room or confirm any special accommodations, we recommend you contact the hotel as soon as possible. Please contact the hotel at 1-480-899-7400 and provide your confirmation number.
- Isagenix is covering round-trip ground transportation to/from Phoenix International Airport and Hilton Phoenix/Chandler. No additional transportation will be provided.
What does the hotel incidental fee include?
- Shuttle service to/from within a 5-mile radius (shuttle stops at 11pm)
- Daily Continental breakfast coupon to be used at Café 2929
- Heated Pool
- 24-hour Fitness Center.
- Self-parking only.
- In-room internet access with wireless capability and internet for multiple devices.
- All day dining, plus coffee shop and room service (additional charges may apply)
I see hotel accommodations are based on double occupancy. Are there fees associated with having additional guests in my room?
- There is a $25 per person, plus tax per night, charge for more than two persons in any room, with a maximum of four persons per room. There is no charge for children 17 years of age and younger staying in the same room with parents utilizing existing bedding.
How can I request early check-in, late checkout, a rollaway bed or crib, a microwave in my room, or other special hotel accommodations?>
- You can contact the Hilton Phoenix Chandler directly at 1-480-899-7400 for all special requests. Isagenix will not cover any fees associated with special accommodations.
Can I add an additional room, extend my stay or upgrade my reservation?
- Of course! You are more than welcome to extend your stay in Chandler. However, please note that you will be responsible for any additional nights as well as any difference in flight prices, if applicable. Unfortunately, the hotel is unable to guarantee that they will have rooms available outside the dates of the event. If you extend your stay at the Hilton Phoenix Chandler, pending hotel availability, the Isagenix group rate may be available three days prior and three days post the event. To extend your stay in Chandler, please work directly with the hotel by calling 1-480-899-7400.
I am no longer able to make it. How and when do I cancel my hotel reservation to avoid cancellation penalties?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your confirmation number by November 2nd to avoid penalties.